Barrington Cruise Nights
- Date: 08/31/2017 6:30 PM
- Introduction: Join your family, friends, and neighbors in downtown Barrington every Thursday evening for the 14th season of Cruise Nights.
Join your family, friends, and neighbors in downtown Barrington every Thursday evening for the 14th season of Cruise Nights.
The weekly car show is held every Thursday night at 6:30 p.m. from June 1st through August 31st. This event is FREE and is located in downtown Barrington in the Harris Bank Parking Lot on South Cook Street, just south of Lake-Cook Road. Each week there will be food and ice cream vendors, fantastic prizes, and entertainment by Bob Roig of Priceless Parties.
- June 1 - Chevy
- June 8 - Ford/ Lincoln/ Mercury
- June 15 - Mopar
- June 22 - Asian/ British/ European
- June 29 - Pony Cars/ Convertibles
- July 6 - Rod/ Custom
- July 13 - Late Model Muscle Cars
- July 20 - 50s & 60s
- July 27 - Exotic & Sports Cars
- August 3 - Emergency/ Military
- August 10 - Buick/ Olds/ Pontiac/ Caddilac
- August 17 - 70s & 80s
- August 24 - Corvettes
- August 31 - Trucks/ 4x4
THANK YOU to our annual sponsors! And a special shout-out to those ”early bird” sponsors who have already re-committed or newly committed for 2017 (as of April 13): Wickstrom Auto Group, Big Iron Horse BBQ, Diegnan Chiropractic, Douglas Automotive, Morris & Heyse, ChiroFit, Bataille Academie of the Danse, and Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce. If you would like to sponsor this year’s Cruise Nights, call Patty Dowd Schmitz at (847) 304-3443.