Thursdays, June 17-October 21
3:00-7:00 p.m., Park Avenue
The Barrington Farmers Market is back again this summer! Make Thursdays a "day out in Barrington" and come on into downtown to partake of the delicious seasonal produce and other wonderful items that the Farmers Market offers each year.
Many of your favorite “anchor” vendors are returning, and we also have new and exciting offerings as well. The market season is 3:00–7:00 p.m. on Park Avenue in downtown Barrington, every Thursday from June 17th – October 21st.
Why Buy Local?
- Taste the freshness of each season, engage more fully with the seasonal rhythm of our planet
- Support family farmers, some are your own neighbors
- Promote more local wealth
- Reduce the use of fossil fuels in growing, processing and transportation
- Use less plastic, create less packaging waste
- Less risk of food contamination
- Local food is more nutrient dense
- Minimize chemicals, potentially toxic pollutants to water, air, land and your food
- Promote humane treatment of animals
- Knowing where your food comes from creates a connection of community, people and planet
There's always something fun happening at the market! Go to www.barringtonfarmersmarket.com for more information.