200 S. Hough Street  Barrington, IL 60010 | (847) 304-3400

Home » How Do I… » Report a Problem

Public Service Request

Please use this form to complete a non-emergency service request.

The below issues are considered emergencies and should not be reported via this form. To report these problems, please contact the Public Works Department at (847) 381-7903. If Public Works is unavailable, please call Northwest Central Dispatch at (847) 590-3491 and they will contact Public Works who will respond to the emergency request.

  • Illegal Fire Hydrant Usage
  • Leaking Water Meters
  • Light Pole Down
  • Manhole Cover Missing
  • Sanitary Sewer Backups
  • Sewer Backup
  • Sink Hole in Street or Parkway
  • Tree (Tree Branch) Across Road
  • Water Main Breaks

Please submit all other issues through the interface below.

Please contact us to report any issues – our Report a Problem form is currently being revamped.