As a municipality, the Village of Barrington does not have a primary role in the COVID-19 vaccination process. At this time, the Village is not able to administer the vaccine, nor register or make appointments for residents. The health departments that cover each municipality are responsible for the mass distribution of vaccines, in addition to grocery stores, area hospitals, and large-scale distribution centers.
Ways to schedule vaccination appointments:
- Through the suburban Cook County website -- the website only reflects appointments where vaccine is guaranteed. Registration can also be made by telephone to (833) 308-1988 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please be patient.
- Lake County Health Department -- visit Lake County AllVax Portal
- Grocery stores, drug stores and pharmacies
- Area hospitals
- Large-scale Cook County sites (register here), including:
- 1155 East Oakton Street, Des Plaines (former K-Mart)
- Tinley Park, 18451 Convention Center Drive
- Triton College, 2000 4th Avenue, River Grove
- Arlington Heights Health Center, 3250 N. Arlington Heights Road
- Federal sites
Suburban Cook County residents can fill out this survey to receive updates.